Questions about the start of the TRITON method
- What technical equipment do I need?
Skimmer, pumps with the recommended power, filter for phosphate remover and carbon, proven art of lighting, TRITON water purification and if necessary dosing pump.
- What can I do when the Calcium value is too high before starting?
Wait until the Calcium value drops or change water. Keep an eye on the KH. (applies to the start of the TRITON method)
- What can I do when KH is too high before starting?
Wait until the KH value falls or change water. Keep an eye on the Calcium. (applies to the start of the TRITON method)
- What is to do when my analysis is ready?
The results of the water analysis can be seen on your account. There, the determined values and the target values and any dosage recommendations are listed and calculated.
- Which analysis do I need?
Normally you only need the ICP-OES analysis. The HPLC analysis is recommended to detect fluoride, chloride and nitrate.
- Do I need to get a prefessional analysis done before starting TRITON method?
Always a professional TRITON water analysis should be performed to identify any mistakes that might have crept.